By advertising on Jatly am I also supporting the Community?
Yes, When a smartphone user downloads the Jatly app from the Google Play Store or App Store, they select the Community Organisation they would like to benefit from the contributions.
To earn the 10 points for their chosen beneficiary, the Smartphone user needs to press the ‘Accept’ button to show they have read the coupon.
This confirmation step is what gives this advertising medium an edge over other advertising methods.
As an Advertiser what do I need to provide ?
Your ad must offer value. It should be in the form of a coupon that the user can redeem at your shop or business. For example a 2 for 1 coffee deal, or a 10% Lunch special.
What advertisements would Jatly Pty Ltd allow?
For Advertisements to be approved by Jatly Australia Pty Ltd, the:
- Ads must not constitute, facilitate or promote illegal activity.
- Ads must not insult, attack, harass, bully, threaten, demean or impersonate others.
- Ads must not contain “hate speech,” whether directed at an individual or a group, based on membership within certain categories. These categories include, but are not limited to, race, sex, creed, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or language.
- Ads that are targeted to minors may not promote products or services that are illegal for use by minors in their jurisdiction, or that are deemed to be unsafe or inappropriate.
- Ads must not contain profanity or inappropriate language
- Ads may not be shocking, sensational or disrespectful.
Jatly Australia Pty Ltd will not allow the following:
- Ads that promote the sale or use of adult products or services
- Ads that promote or reference alcohol
- Ads for adult friend finders or dating sites
- Ads that promote or facilitate the sale or consumption of illegal or recreational drugs, including tobacco products
- Ads that promote gambling in any form, including games of skill or lotteries, including online casinos
- Ads that promote the sale of prescription pharmaceuticals
- Ads that promote the sale or use of weapons, ammunition, or explosives.
- Ads that promote the sale of loans, mortgages, insurance, real estate or other high risk products.
For further information Please refer to our Advertiser Agreement located here:
How long will my ads run for?
Campaigns are usually delivered over a 1 week period.
What happens if all my ads are not delivered in the designated time frame?
If for some reason we do not deliver all your ads over the time frame you have selected, then we will continue to run your ads until they are all delivered.
Will my ads be displayed to the same person each day?
No. We only deliver ads to the same person once a week. The only difference to this is if you are running 2 campaigns over the same week, then the same person would receive an ad for both your campaigns.
Your ad will continue to be displayed in the Coupon tab within the application. Users can easily find your ad there, can access the coupon and show this to redeem your offer. In most cases the ad will stay active for about 2 weeks.
Can I set the terms of my ad and the redemption period?
Yes, this is entirely up to you. The only requirement is that the ad offer a discount, or value to the user.
What format can my ad be in?
All ads are required to be in text format. Ads must include a valuable offer or discount, which can be redeemed either at your store or on your website. You can enter up to 300 characters of text maximum, including any url. All ads are placed by creating a campaign on the website at www.jatly.com
How much does it cost to advertiser on Jatly?
Advertising on Jatly costs 11c per coupon plus GST. So if you purchase 1000 coupons to be delivered your cost is $110 plus 10% gst of $11 bringing the total to $121.